URGENT CALL FOR FULL-TIME NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING LECTURER
The Center for International Studies of the Faculty of Humanities at Srinakharinwirot University is looking for a full-time teacher to provide teaching and learning activities for undergraduate students in the B.A. and B.Ed. English program.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
• Native English speaker with excellent English skills (speaking, listening, writing, reading) as class instruction must be in English at all times
• Bachelor's Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Communication Arts or related fields
• Master’s Degree in English, TESOL, TEFL, Linguistics, Literature, Cultural Studies, Business or related fields
• Teaching experience in EFL environment
• Excellent interpersonal and classroom management skills and equipped to teach both subject classes (80-90 students) and skill classes (25-30 students)
• This position includes 15-18 teaching hours per week.
• Main responsibilities are to teach, write and mark assignments, quizzes, mid-term and final
• Other assigned responsibilities include program meetings, weekly office hours, attending a conference, and other duties.
• Salary: 28,780 baht per month
Please forward your CV with a photo and three professional references, a cover letter and official graduate transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview and teaching demonstration.