URGENT CALL FOR FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME
NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING LECTURERS
The Center for International Studies of the Faculty of Humanities at Srinakharinwirot University is looking for a full-time and part-time teacher to provide teaching and learning activities for undergraduate students in the B.A. and B.Ed. English program.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Native English speaker as class instruction must be in English at all times
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in TESOL, TEFL, Business, Marketing, Hospitality, Communication Arts or related fields
- Teaching experience in EFL environment
- Excellent interpersonal and classroom management skills and equipped to teach both subject classes (80-90 students) and skill classes (25-30 students)
- This position includes 15-18 teaching hours per week.
- Main responsibilities are to teach, write and mark assignments, quizzes, mid-term and final
- Other assigned responsibilities include program meetings, weekly office hours, attending a conference, and other duties.
- Salary: 28,780 baht per month
Please forward your CV with a photo and three professional references, a cover letter and official graduate transcripts to email@example.com as soon as possible. Eligible applicants will be invited for an interview and teaching demonstration